#HASHTECH Virtual Events
Combating Cyber Attacks: Mitigating the Human Risk Factor
- Paul Lek, Director, IT Risk Management & Security, JCAP, MSD International GmbH
- Emil Tan, Co-Founder of Division Zero (Div0), Singapore Cybersecurity Community Group and Co-Organiser & Co-Founder of Infosec In the City
- Paul Loke, Director, Technology & CIO, Accountant-General’s Department (Singapore)
- Sherif El Nabawi, Vice President, Sales Engineering, APJ, CrowdStrike
- P. Ramakrishna, CEO, CIO Academy Asia (Moderator)
CIO Academy Asia, in partnership with CrowdStrike, hosted a Webinar with an esteemed panel of industry practitioners and experts to share insights on Combating Cyber Attacks Mitigating the Human Risk Factor.
The human-in-the-loop has been an integral part of digital transformation, where humans, augmented by a plethora of technology tools, facilitate communication, automate processes and enhance decision making through the efficient exchange of data. With the introduction of Cloud and Mobile technologies offering consumer-friendly ease-of-use to the corporate environment, employees have fast-to-access data and digital services in their corporate networks anywhere, anytime on any device.
Watch this Webinar as to learn about:
- The latest cyber-threat landscape as the global pandemic continues to unfold
- How security leaders can overcome challenges in dealing with insider threat and unknown threats
- The proactive approach addressing the human risk factor
- How intelligent automation and machine learning can be used to detect malicious activities early and stop attacks before they happen
The Southeast Asia Technology Trends & Priorities for 2020 Report, published by CIO Academy Asia in collaboration with the Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities at SUTD, is now available for download.
Visit here to get your copy