CIO Academy Asia’s SEA Technology Trends & Priorities Survey Report 2022
CIOAA’s Technology Trends and priorities survey 2022, provides fresh insights into technology markets in Southeast Asia.
After spending the past two years, adapting to pandemic-related uncertainty — digital leaders are now recalibrating their priorities to gear up for the post-pandemic world. Businesses are adopting Digital-first strategies and are re-evaluating their people, processes, partnerships, and platforms as they seek to stay ahead.
CIOAA research reveals that in 2022, Southeast Asian digital leaders have five key priorities as follows:
- Enabling digital leadership which can manage change across the organisation and build the right culture for transformation to succeed
- Making their companies data-driven, leveraging the agility of the cloud
- Placing greater emphasis on deriving value from technology investments and future-proofing digital investments with better alignment to the business
- Implementing new approaches to managing digital risk
- Using emerging technologies as a competitive differentiator, in particular by enabling productivity and enhanced customer experience
For more details, please fill in the form below to download the report