Virtual Forum Date: 12 May 2022, Thursday
Time: 3:30PM – 5:30PM(SGT,MYT,PHT) /
2:30PM – 4:30PM (ICT/WIB)
Virtual via ZOOM
CIO Academy’s annual SEA Tech Trends and Priorities Survey takes the pulse of technology leaders in the Southeast Asian region about key trends and challenges that they would face in the next two years.
Through the survey, we hope to share what our community of technology leaders are thinking and doing for their businesses to thrive. We look at ways of driving their businesses with the different game-changing emerging technologies, instead of looking at each technology in isolation.
- Be the first to discover the top digital trends and investment priorities of selected C-level executives from organisations in Singapore and South East Asia
- Gain insights on the 5 key themes from an esteemed panel of tech practitioners and experts as we unpack key findings from the survey report
TECH TRENDS & PRIORITIES FOR 2022
Key findings from our 2022 Tech Trends Survey will offer insights into the latest trends which will have a big impact on businesses and tech leaders from the region for the next 1-2 years.
VIEWS FROM TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS
New advancements in technology tools that will help businesses unlock the full potential of data, cloud, emerging technologies, with emphasis on the right cybersecurity strategies.
INSIGHTS FROM INDUSTRY PRACTITIONERS
Leadership competencies, best practices and digital strategies needed to stay competitive, foster an innovation culture, while at the same time help tackle legacy transformation challenges.
DR. DENNIS KHOO
Digital Transformation Expert & Author
Dr Dennis Khoo is a digital transformation expert, keynote speaker & author of the bestselling book, Driving Digital Transformation: Lessons from building the first ASEAN Digital Bank. Dennis is an accomplished digital business leader and speaker in innovation and leadership. Armed with dual experience in Information Technology and Banking, he has a unique advantage in developing and executing strategies for the transformation of businesses in a digital world.
Dennis was a senior banker who had previously run billion- dollar businesses as head of consumer banking for Standard Chartered Bank and UOB in Singapore and was responsible for many of the innovations in the consumer banking industry in Singapore,
Group Head Of
Vice President & Group Chief Information Security Officer,
Meralco (Manila Electric Company)
Chief Technology Officer,
Head, Enterprise Data Strategy,
Regional Vice President, ASEAN & Korea,
Senior Solutions Architect, Asia Pacific, China & Japan,
Director, Systems Engineering, APJ,
SG IDG Segment Leader for Key & Global Accounts,
Chief Technical Advisor APAC,
Deputy Chief Executive Officer,
CIO Academy Asia
Chief Executive Officer,
CIO Academy Asia
…and more to come.
• Welcome Participants into Virtual Room
• Key highlights of Survey Findings
• PANEL DISCUSSION 1 | Becoming a Data-Driven Organisation
• KEYNOTE | Digital Transformation Strategies
• PANEL DISCUSSION 2 | New Approaches To Address The Evolving Threat Landscape
• SUMMARY & CLOSING REMARKS
- Complimentary participation in this event is limited to qualified CxO and senior business/IT decision-makers from end-user organisations (non vendor or consultants)
- The organiser reserves the right to decline registration deemed inappropriate. We thank you for your understanding as we maintain the relevance of this audience.
- Upon the acceptance of your application, we will follow up with an email to confirm your participation.