EXECUTIVE EXPERT WORKSHOP
25 MAY 2022, WEDNESDAY
3:30PM – 6:00PM
CIO Academy’s latest annual tech trends and priorities survey polled more than 150 CxO tech leaders across the region and found that effective change management is ranked as the highest priority to create the biggest impact on their digital transformation roadmaps.
Against the backdrop of fast-changing customer demands, frequent supply chain disruptions and shifting geopolitical winds, organisations have to be more agile to ensure business continuity and develop new business models to satisfy digitally savvy customers!
Tech leaders must build the right capabilities to sense, adapt and respond to changes in the business landscape, and do so with speed and scale. While organisations have formally adopted agile practices, building enterprise agility brings with it complexities that transcends technology challenges!
Agile approaches have proven effective to enable rapid development of new digital services. Organisations now seek to scale out agile teams and deepen collaboration between IT and business teams.
This workshop invites transformation experts and tech practitioners to discuss and unpack the key elements to successfully build an agile, digital-first organisation!
The workshop will leverage expert practitioner insights on:
- How to build the right culture and lead the mindset shift to embrace agility across the organisation
- Building the right data-driven sensing capabilities to align digital initiatives with business needs
- Harmonising disparate agile teams to deliver a cohesive digital experience
- Best practices in agile governance (e.g. communication and reporting, performance metrics, risk management protocols, quality assurance and testing)
- Implementation frameworks to accelerate agile development and scale agile teams