CIO Academy Asia hosted an executive roundtable discussion with CIOs representing a diversity of industries, addressing the topic – developing business agility: pushing the boundaries of data availability.
A case study on how global payments company leverages data analytics to channel new growth areas for the business, and the best practices on maximising data utilisation within the organisation for better outcomes.
CIOs also shared about how their data backup strategy has kept up with the move to cloud, citing the importance for business users to easily access data on-demand, no matter where the required data may reside in.
- Veeam: Availability for Today’s Multi-cloud Enterprise
- GDPR: 5 Lessons Learned, Veeam Compliance Experience Shared. CIO Summary.
- Veeam’s Hyper-availability and Scalability Help Ensure Exceptional Guest Experiences for Royal Caribbean Cruises’ Passengers
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Rocks 24.7.365 Availability with Veeam; Saves $150,000 Per Year
- Mercedes-Benz Turk ensures 24.7.365 availability with Veeam
- Veeam assists in data governance for the “ZPMC 4.0” era